- Simplifies deployment – create instances in the cloud or on-premise and gain insights immediately
- Provides always up-to-date applications and cybersecurity with anywhere, at-any-time access
- Subscription model removes upfront
Schneider Electric, the leader in
Leading the next phase of Schneider’s expansion of the EcoStruxure IT platform, IT Advisor focuses on making data centre management and operations more efficient. This cloud-based planning and modeling tool enables data centre operators of large data centres and colocation facilities to reduce operating expenses and maximize uptime by optimizing capacity, analyzing business impact, and automating workflows.
“Hybrid data centre architectures are driving the industry to rethink the way their data centre infrastructure is managed and operated” said Kim Povlsen, Vice President and General Manager, Digital Services and Software, Schneider Electric. “EcoStruxure IT Advisor addresses this need by offering customers a powerful cloud-based or on-premise data centre planning and modelling software, accessible from anywhere, and delivered with a flexible subscription model.”
EcoStruxure IT Advisor’s key features and benefits include:
- Asset management for accurate inventory: Data is shown within the physical layout for instant access to accurate device details and asset attributes.
- Risk planning for proactive incident management: The Impact Analysis report indicates how incidents may impact devices and infrastructure.
- Change management for all asset moves, adds and changes: Workflow automation ensures human error is reduced and best practices are deployed.
For colocation providers, EcoStruxure IT Advisor offers a floor view with areas, cages and racks, and IT assets, along with detailed floor and rack utilization reports.
EcoStruxure IT Advisor is available globally and expands the EcoStruxure IT platform, which includes EcoStruxure IT Expert, a secure, vendor agnostic, wherever-you-go monitoring software with visibility of all IoT-enabled physical infrastructure assets, and EcoStruxure Asset Advisor which provides 24×7 monitoring by the Schneider Electric global service bureau or through our Partner network. For more about EcoStruxure IT Advisor, visit our web site.